Why Call Center Recording is Essential
The addition of call recording capabilities to a call center delivers benefits far beyond the one that is most obvious – creating and storing a record of each customer encounter. Whether assessed by itself or in conjunction with workforce management, call recording is an essential element in an efficient call center. We’ve created a call recording whitepaper, which you can download here for free that explores this subject in greater detail. In “Call Recording Software: Why It’s Essential for your Call Center,” you’ll discover:
- How call recording improves the quality of customer service
- The positive impact of call recording on agent training
- How call recording helps increase productivity – and profits – by delivering the data necessary to improve call center practices
- The ways in which recording calls ensure compliance and protects call centers from lawsuits
- How call recording can help resolve HR issues
In addition, the whitepaper describes the advantages of incorporating call recording into a unified workforce management (WFM) solution that impacts forecasting, scheduling, adherence, quality, metrics and compliance. When all of these efforts are engaged, call center management have the resources necessary to take a more proactive approach to improving customer service. Too expensive? Not when call recording and WFM are delivered in a faster and more affordable way via the Cloud. Download “Call Recording Software: Why It’s Essential for your Call Center” now and learn how it might help your contact center.
Workforce Optimization Newsletter – October 2018
Wrapping Up Dreamforce 2018 Commitment to Customer Experience Tops Priority List We’re back from a very busy week in San
Workforce Management: Big Benefits for Small Contact Centers
Where is it written that only contact centers with 100 agents or more can benefit from a workforce management solution?