Why Call Center Recording is Essential
The addition of call recording capabilities to a call center delivers benefits far beyond the one that is most obvious – creating and storing a record of each customer encounter. Whether assessed by itself or in conjunction with workforce management, call recording is an essential element in an efficient call center. We’ve created a call recording whitepaper, which you can download here for free that explores this subject in greater detail. In “Call Recording Software: Why It’s Essential for your Call Center,” you’ll discover:
- How call recording improves the quality of customer service
- The positive impact of call recording on agent training
- How call recording helps increase productivity – and profits – by delivering the data necessary to improve call center practices
- The ways in which recording calls ensure compliance and protects call centers from lawsuits
- How call recording can help resolve HR issues
In addition, the whitepaper describes the advantages of incorporating call recording into a unified workforce management (WFM) solution that impacts forecasting, scheduling, adherence, quality, metrics and compliance. When all of these efforts are engaged, call center management have the resources necessary to take a more proactive approach to improving customer service. Too expensive? Not when call recording and WFM are delivered in a faster and more affordable way via the Cloud. Download “Call Recording Software: Why It’s Essential for your Call Center” now and learn how it might help your contact center.
Emojis At the Contact Center? Why Not?
We don’t know about you, but we never thought emojis would go mainstream. Oh, sure, having them punctuate the emotional
Three Essential Qualities Of an Efficient Contact Center
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time