Thank you to everyone who made Verint Virtual such a success—and so much fun!
While the event may be over, all content is now available on-demand until May 21, 2021. That’s right! Whether you were able to join us for the event last week or had to miss it, the free, on-demand content is still at your fingertips for a full year.
You can learn how Verint customers are succeeding in these rapidly changing and unpredictable times—and find some new ways to adapt. You can explore new ways to help maximize workforce productivity, empower your workforce, listen to customers and employees, move to the cloud and prepare for recovery leveraging your customer engagement solutions.
Take advantage of this content and take away some tips and innovations from your peers and Verint experts that you can apply immediately in your organization’s contact center, customer experience, back-office and compliance areas.
Want to start with what really resonated with our live attendees? Below are the top 5 sessions from our virtual event:
- AI and KM – From Knowledge Management to Knowledge Automation With artificial intelligence injecting new life into knowledge management, it is suddenly more relevant and necessary than ever. Today’s KM is a game changer both for driving efficiencies across an enterprise and providing a personalized customer experience. Find out how to take the first steps toward an AI-driven customer engagement strategy, using Verint’s Cloud Knowledge Management as its foundation. Hear how Verint can assist in building out a practical road map to harnessing the power of AI. To find this session, log in to Verint Virtual On-Demand and navigate to Educational Tracks, then: Track – Contact Center Workforce Engagement Cloud / Theme – Elevating Response: Analytics & AI
- New Speech Analytics Value-Added Services to Help You Prepare for Recovery Consumer behavior continues to change rapidly. Following the successful COVID-19 speech analytics initiative that offered customers updated categories and tuning, Verint is introducing a set of new value-added, low-cost services including a new Verint Connect zone with many more out-of-the-box categories and reports to help companies adapt to the changing environment and prepare for the expected recovery. Join us as we share customer examples and demonstrate new offerings, including an easy path for v11 customers to benefit from the latest speech analytics innovations. To find this session, log in to Verint Virtual On-Demand and navigate to Educational Tracks, then: Track – Contact Center Workforce Engagement Cloud / Theme – Elevating Response: Analytics & AI
- WFM for WFH and Recovery: Staying Flexible with Workforce Management The unprecedented, sudden shift to working from home and the impact on the workforce from uncertainty of the recovery phase has required flexibility and creativity as teams had to navigate the unknown. Join us as we recap how your peers managed “the move,” how they’re navigating today’s new work reality, and how they’re planning to address the challenges they anticipate with the end of social distancing. To find this session, log in to Verint Virtual On-Demand and navigate to Educational Tracks, then: Track – Contact Center Workforce Engagement Cloud / Theme – Empowering the Workforce: New Normal
- Carving Your Path to Success in a Chaotic Workplace Every job has its challenges. Bosses get cranky. Deadlines slip. Market conditions change without warning. You can’t control those things, but you DO control how you experience them. In this session, experience expert Megan Burns will share how her research on culture and workplace psychology taught her to cope with uncertainty, burnout, and fear in her own high-stress workplace. Learn the concrete steps she took to transform her experience real time and why the same science-based techniques will work for you. To find this session, log in to Verint Virtual On-Demand and navigate to Educational Tracks, then: Track – Experience Cloud / Theme – Empowering the Workforce: New Normal
- Automated Quality: Building a Compliance Culture The pandemic has changed how we work and where we work, but it hasn’t changed the regulations we adhere to. In this session we’ll explore how you can use process automation to review 100% of calls for compliance reasons, to identify individual agents who fail to meet compliance targets and to create coaching sessions to close those gaps. To find this session, log in to Verint Virtual On-Demand and navigate to Educational Tracks, then: Track – Contact Center Workforce Engagement Cloud / Theme – Ensuring Compliance in the Pandemic
Whether you're looking to grow your skills and explore best practices—or gain real-world, actionable tips to execute now and going forward—check out our on-demand content.
Want to see how MTD Products, a leading outdoor power equipment manufacturer, is leveraging Verint Monet Workforce Management (WFM) for Salesforce to provide a superiour customer experience across multiple channels? Check out the education session now.
Register today for Verint Virtual On-Demand to explore 50+ free, educational sessions.
Already registered? Enter your business email address here and access today.