Top 7 Call Recording Articles from our Blog in 2012
We started our call recording blog in early 2012 and by now we have many readers and followers. Thank you. Some articles got a lot of interest, others were less of interest. As we learn what our readers are most inerested in, we thought it would be good to share with you the top seven articles of our blog for 2012. Here we go:
- 10 Questions to ask when Selecting Call Recording Software: This article lists questions you should consider when looking for and selecting call recording systems.
- Five Reasons to Add Call Recording Software to Your Contact Center: This articles summarizes the top 5 benefits of using call recording in your contact center.
- How to Evaluate Call Recording Software Solution: This article describes the 3 critical areas when evaluating and purchasing software: Capabilities, implementation and cost.
- Call Center Performance Metrics: What is Important? This article lists some of the key call center metrics to track and include into your overall performance management.
- 7 Tips for Effective Call Center Quality Assurance: Even if you only get one or two new ideas from this blog post it is worth reading.
- What is PCI Compliance Call Recording? Quick overview of regulations and rules regarding the compliance requirements of call recording.
- a Best Practices Guide to Call Recording: This post lists a few simple but effective practices when implementing and using call recording systems.
Again, if you have any questions regarding call recording or suggestions regarding interesting topics, please feel free to contact us on our website.
Workforce Management: Big Benefits for Small Contact Centers
Where is it written that only contact centers with 100 agents or more can benefit from a workforce management solution?
Confidence: The Overlooked (But Vital) Agent Trait
What qualities do you look for when interviewing potential contact center agents? Certainly, experience is important, but as this is