Top 5 call center forecasting & scheduling articles for first half of 2012
We have seen tremendous interest in our Call Center Workforce Management blog over the last 6 months. We just compiled a list of our top blog posts based on page views. We also noticed that there was a lot of interest in “schedule adherence”. This still seems to be one of the key challenges for call centers. Here is the top 5 list in case you missed some of the articles:
- What is schedule adherence and why is it important for a call center?
- Call forecasting and call center scheduling spreadsheets? A few considerations.
- Contact Center scheduling and call forecasting overview
- Important call center metrics: Service Level
- Workforce Management: How to move from “reactive” to “pro-active” call center performance management
Workforce Management: Big Benefits for Small Contact Centers
Where is it written that only contact centers with 100 agents or more can benefit from a workforce management solution?
Confidence: The Overlooked (But Vital) Agent Trait
What qualities do you look for when interviewing potential contact center agents? Certainly, experience is important, but as this is