Top 5 call center forecasting & scheduling articles for first half of 2012
We have seen tremendous interest in our Call Center Workforce Management blog over the last 6 months. We just compiled a list of our top blog posts based on page views. We also noticed that there was a lot of interest in “schedule adherence”. This still seems to be one of the key challenges for call centers. Here is the top 5 list in case you missed some of the articles:
- What is schedule adherence and why is it important for a call center?
- Call forecasting and call center scheduling spreadsheets? A few considerations.
- Contact Center scheduling and call forecasting overview
- Important call center metrics: Service Level
- Workforce Management: How to move from “reactive” to “pro-active” call center performance management
Four Unique Ideas for Improving Contact Center Efficiency
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time
Boost Performance Management Results With a Monthly Challenge
There are countless ways to motivate agents and other employees into improving performance. Most contact centers have tried the obvious