The Benefits of Hosted VOIP Call Recording Software
When VOIP call recording was first introduced, it was utilized almost exclusively by the largest corporations and call centers. However, as technology has improved with the introduction of cloud-based solutions, and costs have decreased, VOIP recording software is now an affordable business application for call centers of every size.
Why should a call center consider using hosted VOIP recording?
- Easy Installation: The addition of or transition to cloud-based VOIP call recording can be implemented quickly and easily, especially compared to the original installation of a PBX call recording solution.
- Save Money: A VOIP recorder can save as much as 50% over a PBX recording system. Maintenance costs are also reduced, as any moves, adds or changes can be implemented without cable rewiring, punch downs or cross connects.
- Centralized Deployment: With a VOIP recording deployment, the cost of adding remote sites is minimal. It’s a more efficient use of recording resources.
- Scalability: VOIP recording software is easily scalable, unlike PBX systems that are limited by the installed servers.
- Easy Maintenance: VOIP call recording is easily managed via point and click software.
Questions about VOIP recording? Please contact us today.
How to Set the Right Contact Center Goals for 2019
Another year over, and a new one just begun. Some time amidst the higher caller traffic that often greets contact
Four Reasons Why Your Coaching Efforts Aren’t Working
The college and pro football regular seasons are wrapping up, and every year that means one thing – some coaches