The Benefits of Hosted VOIP Call Recording Software
When VOIP call recording was first introduced, it was utilized almost exclusively by the largest corporations and call centers. However, as technology has improved with the introduction of cloud-based solutions, and costs have decreased, VOIP recording software is now an affordable business application for call centers of every size.
Why should a call center consider using hosted VOIP recording?
- Easy Installation: The addition of or transition to cloud-based VOIP call recording can be implemented quickly and easily, especially compared to the original installation of a PBX call recording solution.
- Save Money: A VOIP recorder can save as much as 50% over a PBX recording system. Maintenance costs are also reduced, as any moves, adds or changes can be implemented without cable rewiring, punch downs or cross connects.
- Centralized Deployment: With a VOIP recording deployment, the cost of adding remote sites is minimal. It’s a more efficient use of recording resources.
- Scalability: VOIP recording software is easily scalable, unlike PBX systems that are limited by the installed servers.
- Easy Maintenance: VOIP call recording is easily managed via point and click software.
Questions about VOIP recording? Please contact us today.
Workforce Management: Big Benefits for Small Contact Centers
Where is it written that only contact centers with 100 agents or more can benefit from a workforce management solution?
Confidence: The Overlooked (But Vital) Agent Trait
What qualities do you look for when interviewing potential contact center agents? Certainly, experience is important, but as this is