The advantages of real-time schedule adherence in your call center
Real-time schedule adherence functionality continuously monitors and records the real-time status of your staff to show which agents are on the phone and which ones are not, so you can quickly take corrective action to streamline workflow processes. Call center schedule adherence screens display when agents are available for calls and when they take their lunches and breaks based on predetermined schedules.
A manager can easily compare planned agent activity to actual activities throughout the day, and can see the real-time status of each agent against the planned activity. Intra-day management features provide real-time views of forecasted, actual, and predicted call volumes, handling times, and other key performance indicators. You get alerts when agents are out of adherence, enabling you to adjust schedules accordingly, begin live monitoring, or record calls for future training sessions. Here are some key capabilities:
- Monitor agent status in real-time
- Receive instant alerts for out-of-adherence states
- View agent exceptions in real-time and approve or deny them in one-minute increments
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and trends to reforecast, reschedule, and adjust staffing
- Track and compare forecasted and actual center statistics schedule overtime or time off during high and low call volume situations
- Evaluate adherence and take action to improve performance
A key component to managing adherence is to reduce shrinkage, which is the time for which agents are paid during times when they are not available to handle calls. Shrinkage can dramatically affect your center’s ability to meet service levels. To learn more about this topic, please read the whitepaper about agent and schedule adherence.
Cloud Computing Magazine Names Verint Monet a 2019 Product of the Year Award Winner
Verint Monet Workforce Management Recognized for Exceptional Innovation Verint Monet announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded
Contact Center Software In the Cloud: Easier, Faster And Lower Costs!
The Cloud-based model uses a new multi-tenant and scalable architecture that was designed to efficiently and securely deliver web-based applications