Software Implementation and Training Manager
This position requires EXPERIENCE with Contact Center or Workforce Management software applications (used in forecasting and scheduling call center agents).
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with Contact Center or Workforce Management experience to provide implementation, customer service, and technical assistance to our growing US and international customer base. Your knowledge of contact centers will be instrumental for working with new customers to instruct them on the proper setup of the system, assisting customers in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and providing ongoing consultation on industry best practices.
This is a full time permanent position for local candidates based out of our corporate office located in Los Angeles (Brentwood), CA. The position’s regular working hours will be from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Monet Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties include following: (but not limited to)
- Customer service heavy position; most likely not for I.T. professionals
- Become a subject matter expert on Monet Software Workforce Optimization Solutions
- Provide all levels of support to customers
- Focus on rapid identification of customer issues
- Answer questions and perform initial triage on problem reports
- Document each customer interaction using our internal ticket system
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests
- Provide regular updates to customers with progress toward problem resolution.
Required Skills: (Please do not apply unless you possess the requirements listed below)
- Minimum 2 years recent technical/customer support experience for a software company
- Workforce management experience and knowledge of call centers and how they operate
- Must be familiar with call center terminology
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and possess excellent collaborative skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, in both written and oral forms
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment to minimize a problem
- Must have the ability to effectively troubleshoot
- The successful candidate will also possess the need for knowing why things happen the way they do, and the drive to continually evaluate and seek improvement for existing processes
- Technically savvy and comfortable working with and learning new applications and telephony systems including ACD, IVR, and CTI is highly desirable
A competitive compensation package is offered based on qualifications:
- Salary range: Negotiable
- 401(k) plan
- Stock option plan
- Medical coverage
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Location: Brentwood
- Compensation: Based on experience
About Monet Software, Inc.:
Located in West Los Angeles (Brentwood) area, Monet Software is an emerging growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides call centers around the world with a cloud-based Workforce Management Solution. Our customers use our hosted solution to effectively schedule and manage agents in their call centers.
The company is a global provider of workforce optimization solutions for small and medium sized contact centers. Our company gives contact centers the solution to their biggest business issues: meeting service levels, delivering high-quality service and controlling payroll costs. We help businesses leverage their workforce investments for efficient deployment of critical resources and effectively manage its people-processes significantly impacting customer service levels and business profitability.
With our Cloud-based solution, customers get started and see results within weeks, while avoiding large upfront investments, and time consuming and expensive hardware and software implementation projects.
Our integrated workforce optimization solutions provides customers exactly what they want; intelligent and powerful workforce optimization systems that are flexible, highly reliable, easily scalable and affordable.