Schedule Adherence Automation
We offer a wide range of free resources on our website, including whitepapers on several important subjects related to call center technology and the call center industry. From the number of downloads, it is apparent that schedule adherence is a key topic of interest for many call center managers. However, many of these managers also indicate that they have no Workforce Management (WFM) solution in place, and are still relying on spreadsheets. Without WFM, the vital practices of tracking, monitoring and improving schedule adherence is much more difficult, if not impossible. With an automated solution in place, a call center manager has the capability to streamline schedule adherence goals and practices. Here’s how it works when you have the right tools for the job:
- Forecasting – through simulations based on historical data, you can create a reliable schedule.
- Schedule Creation – adherence is improved when a schedule takes into account agent availability, skills, holidays, breaks and other variables.
- Intra-day Management – when adjustments are necessary, WFM provides real-time updates so schedule goals are met regardless of changes.
- Real-time Adherence – this is the fastest way to compare forecasted data with actual daily activity. The results will aid in future forecasting and scheduling, toward the goal of more consistent adherence.
- Performance Analysis/Metrics – how do you know which agents are doing their part for schedule adherence and which may require additional guidance or training? WFM dashboards and real-time alerts provide the answers.
5 Contact Center Security Precautions You Should Implement Immediately
We often say that contact centers are on the front line of customer service. They are also on the front
Three Hurdles with Workforce Management – and How to Eliminate Them
When contact centers add Monet WFM, the result is a more efficient operation. Benefits include accurate forecasts, better schedules, monitoring of