ROI of Workforce Management Software in the Call Center
If you are in the process of selecting a workforce management solution for your call center, you might be interested in learning about the key ROI (return on investment) drivers.
- Time savings in forecasting and scheduling activities leaves more time for supervisors and managers to coach and train their teams
- More accurate forecasting and scheduling helps avoid over- and understaffing – resulting in improved service levels and reduced payroll costs. Better schedules also lower the cost of turn-over due to higher agent motivation and avoidance of burn-out.
- Improved schedule adherence improves call center productivity and helps achieve or exceed your service level goals.
- Dependent on the type of call center, the above productivity gains could also lead to increased revenues (= agent have more time for selling).
In addition to the WFM solution capabilities that reduce cost, save time or increase revenues, the overall ROI is also driven by other factors such as:
- Ease of use and user adoption: If people don’t use it you won’t get the benefits of the solution.
- Investment: The ROI is higher the greater the benefits and the lower the costs are. Therefore, the ROI is also driven by the amount of the upfront investment for the software and the implementation. Traditional on-premise software is typically characterized by a large upfront investment. In comparison, cloud based solutions have no and very low up-front costs, helping to get to an ROI faster, typically in months, versus years.
It is important to include all aspects into the ROI calculation when making a decision.
Cloud Computing Magazine Names Verint Monet a 2019 Product of the Year Award Winner
Verint Monet Workforce Management Recognized for Exceptional Innovation Verint Monet announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded
Contact Center Software In the Cloud: Easier, Faster And Lower Costs!
The Cloud-based model uses a new multi-tenant and scalable architecture that was designed to efficiently and securely deliver web-based applications