Ecotricity was founded in 1995 as the world’s first green energy company. They are also the greenest energy company in Britain, supplying 100% green electricity and frack-free gas to over 200,000 customers. Ecotricity operates a unique model. They use their customers’ energy bills to fund the building of new sources of Green Energy. They like to refer to this as turning ‘Bills into Mills’ – energy bills into windmills.
Part of Ecotricity’s requirements to select a workforce management software was that it had to meet their current needs but also future needs. Ecotricity knew that the usual spreadsheets weren’t meeting their needs, so when looking into vendors for Workforce Management they were looking for something that would incorporate superior technologies and services to exceed their expectations.
Verint Monet Workforce Management software stood out due to its tight and unique integration with Salesforce and its flexibility in the cloud. Verint Monet solution would allow them to truly understand handle time and volume in Salesforce.
After Ecotricity selected Verint Monet as its workforce management vendor of choice, it saw benefits in the following areas:
- Reduced administrative time to develop schedules from two to three hours per week to only one hour.
- Automatic approval of 85 percent of holiday requests.
- Greater amount of administrative time spent on proactive work.
- Increased adherence by 10 percent since implementation, equivalent to 20 minutes per person per day.
- Reduction in wrap-up time (the time spent by an agent doing after-call work) from 3 ½ minutes to 2 ½ minutes.
- Better management of call volume peaks.
To find out more, download the Ecotricity customer story.