Position: Sales Account Executive—SaaS Cloud Solution
Monet Software is currently seeking a well-qualified Sales Account Executive who is smart, highly motivated, competitive, curious and ready to set new records!
As our Sales Account Executive, your job is to sell our award-winning Workforce Management Solution on the Salesforce AppExchange. You will help SFDC prospects understand how they can use our solution to optimize their workforce resources within their organization. You’ll function as a resourceful sales professional who overcomes challenges, makes connections with buyers, and can sell Monet’s products and services across several industries to meet a set of identified business needs, working the sales cycle from beginning to close.
If you have experience selling directly into the Salesforce ecosystem and you want to join a company that leads by example and is a leader in enterprise WFM SaaS contact center solutions, Monet Software would love to hear from you!
This is a full time permanent position. Work remotely from your home office after completing product and sales training based out of our corporate office located in Los Angeles (Brentwood), CA. The position’s regular working hours will be from 8am to 5pm (or as assigned region/time zone dictates), Monday through Friday.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Monet Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties include the following:
- Selling our SaaS solution to Salesforce enterprise accounts
- Communicate how Monet Software can solve business challenges
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding Monet solutions, solution selling and high-level understanding of contact center, and the business needs and issues they solve; able to clearly articulate features and benefits that provide relevant value
- Ability to build a sales pipeline through prospecting, cold calls, networking, and lead generation activities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new logo sales objectives
- Engage potential clients over phone and email
- Selling and closing multiple deals per month
- Selling direct and through strategic partners
- Effectively close business via remote sales campaigns
- Be the front line of all customer presentations, proposals, and final agreement negotiation
- Superior customer services skills with a focus on building customer loyalty, play a significant role in winning existing client renewals
- Planning and Process Discipline – Complies fully with sales policies, processes and procedures on a timely basis to achieve consistency, predictability and accuracy: Prospective customer analysis; Forecast accuracy; effective use of company’s CRM (Salesforce.com) system for 100% transparency of all activities
- Accountability for Results – Monitors, manages and achieves critical growth metrics; qualifying leads, quota achievement
- Delivers results – Has a track record of making/exceeding quota
Required skills: (Please do not apply unless you possess the skills listed below)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Must have experience selling directly into the Salesforce ecosystem
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling technology, especially Enterprise SaaS and Salesforce
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and superior communication skills
- Strong virtual (remote) selling experience (Inside Sales / Sales 2.0).
- Solid organizational skills, proven track record of meeting business objectives
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
- Highly self-motivated and self-starter
- Acute awareness as to what makes you successful
- Relentless pursuit of excellence and success e.g. competitive personality
- Trustworthy and ethical, energetic and empathetic
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of quality
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, easily adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required
- Occasional travel required
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written), and excellent typing skills
A competitive compensation package is offered based on qualifications:
- Salary range: Negotiable
- 401(k) plan
- Stock option plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Vacation and Paid holidays
- Location: Brentwood, CA
- Compensation: Based on experience
About Monet Software, Inc.:
Located in West Los Angeles (Brentwood) area, Monet Software is an emerging growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides call centers around the world with a cloud-based Workforce Management Solution. Our customers use our hosted solution to effectively schedule and manage agents in their call centers.
The company is a global provider of workforce optimization solutions for small and medium sized contact centers. Our company gives contact centers the solution to their biggest business issues: meeting service levels, delivering high-quality service and controlling payroll costs. We help businesses leverage their workforce investments for efficient deployment of critical resources and effectively manage its people-processes significantly impacting customer service levels and business profitability.
With our Cloud-based solution, customers get started and see results within weeks, while avoiding large upfront investments, and time consuming and expensive hardware and software implementation projects.
Our integrated workforce optimization solutions provides customers exactly what they want; intelligent and powerful workforce optimization systems that are flexible, highly reliable, easily scalable and affordable.No Fields Found.