Position: Business Development Representative-SaaS Cloud Solution
Are you looking to join a fun, fast-growth and innovative software company that truly values its employees and their contributions?
If you want to join a company that leads by example and is a leader in enterprise SaaS contact center solutions, Monet Software would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a high-energy lead generation professional, the Business Development Representative (BDR) is a great opportunity to help drive demand for our market-leading cloud workforce optimization solution. Your proven track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and lead generation capacity will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, high-activity environment. Partnering closely with our seasoned sales executives you will research and build pipelines and help determine our most effective marketing channels.
We’re looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career opportunity.
This is a full time permanent position for local candidates based out of our corporate office located in Los Angeles (Brentwood), CA. The position’s regular working hours will be from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Monet Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to) the following:
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound and activities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information using Salesforce
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Monet Software and the benefits of SaaS solutions
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding Monet solutions, and the business needs and issues we solve; able to clearly articulate features and benefits that provide relevant value
- Accountability for Results – Monitors, manages and achieves critical growth metrics; qualifying leads, quota achievement
Required skills: (Please do not apply unless you possess the skills listed below)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Two (2+) years of sales related experience
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and superior communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
- Highly self-motivated and self-starter
- Acute awareness as to what makes them successful
- Relentless pursuit of excellence and success e.g. competitive personality
- Trustworthy and Ethical
- Energetic and Empathetic
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Independent self-starter able to work on multiple requirements simultaneously with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of quality
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, easily adapting to changing priorities.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written), and excellent typing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint, Salesforce
A competitive compensation package is offered based on qualifications:
- Salary range: negotiable
- Paid Parking
- 401(k) plan
- Stock option plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Location: Brentwood
- Compensation: Based on experience
About Monet Software, Inc.:
Located in West Los Angeles (Brentwood) area, Monet Software is an emerging growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides call centers around the world with a cloud-based Workforce Management Solution. Our customers use our hosted solution to effectively schedule and manage agents in their call centers.
The company is a global provider of workforce optimization solutions for small and medium sized contact centers. Our company gives contact centers the solution to their biggest business issues: meeting service levels, delivering high-quality service and controlling payroll costs. We help businesses leverage their workforce investments for efficient deployment of critical resources and effectively manage its people-processes significantly impacting customer service levels and business profitability.
With our Cloud-based solution, customers get started and see results within weeks, while avoiding large upfront investments, and time consuming and expensive hardware and software implementation projects.
Our integrated workforce optimization solutions provides customers exactly what they want; intelligent and powerful workforce optimization systems that are flexible, highly reliable, easily scalable and affordable.No Fields Found.