New call center workforce optimization demo center
We just launched a new demo center for our unified call center workforce optimization suite. The demo center makes it easier to browse through the various call center workforce solutions and watch the videos you are interested in. It is organized by the four solutions components of Monet WFO Live: Workforce Management, Call Recording, Quality Management and Performance Management. Monet WFM
- Workforce Management Overview: This video provides a short introduction to workforce management for contact centers and an overview of Monet WFM Live.
- Accurate Forecasting: Learn how to run simulations to calculate a precise forecast for future call volumes, agent requirements and average handle time for any time interval of the day, based on historical data from ACD systems.
- Efficient Scheduling: See how the advanced scheduling engine incorporates all call types and other activities to generate staffing schedules that optimize a wide range of factors – agent availability, expected call volume, service level goals and center budget.
- Effective Staffing: Learn how the solution helps call center managers and supervisors to accurately forecast call volumes and conduct ‘what-if’ scenarios, including seasonal call volumes and special days.
- Intra-day Management: Watch how to track key metrics throughout the day and quickly update required and assigned agents instantly, based on surpluses and shortages for each time period of the day.
- Exception Planning: See how an integrated exception calendar simplifies scheduling of agent exceptions such as time off and one-time or recurring training meetings for contact centers.
- Interactive Dashboards: Watch how a graphical display lets call center managers and supervisors drag and drop breaks, lunches and other changes to make updates to schedules and staffing in real-time.
- Performance Management with KPI’s, Goals and Alerts: Watch how a graphical dashboard for display and interpretation of key performance indicators (KPIs) helps you improve overall call center performance.
- Call Recording and Monitoring: Learn how to easily capture, monitor and manage customer interactions with call recording to improve your customer service as well as ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Quality Management and Assurance: This demo video is currently being produced and we will add it to the demo center shortly.
Please take a moment and browse through the demo center and stay tuned for more videos coming soon.
Workforce Management: Big Benefits for Small Contact Centers
Where is it written that only contact centers with 100 agents or more can benefit from a workforce management solution?
Confidence: The Overlooked (But Vital) Agent Trait
What qualities do you look for when interviewing potential contact center agents? Certainly, experience is important, but as this is