How to make your Call Center Schedule more Flexible?
We often get the question, “How do you schedule full/part time and flex workers and how to make the call center more flexible?”
Here are some thoughts and ideas for work scheduling software for call centers.
1. Ask your agents about their needs and inform them about the call center needs.
In larger centers, you can use surveys to find out about preferences and personal needs, in smaller centers you can use a less formal method. With this information, you can better match agent needs with the needs of the whole call center.
2. Find ways to create some more flexibility in your center
Based on the center needs you might need to have some more flexibility, especially in the early hours and late hours. There are different ways to accomplish this. Here are a few ideas:
- Offer a bonus program for being flexible
- Provide financial incentives (higher hourly rate) to agents for “start-time” flexibility
- Gradually add new agents that are more flexible
In our next post we will talk about how to effectively build a schedule using full/part-time and flex workers.
Verint Monet Receives 2018 CUSTOMER Magazine Workforce Optimization Innovation Award
Monet WFO recognized for its leading customer contact technologies Verint Monet a pioneer in cloud-based Workforce Optimization, announced today that
Verint Monet Receives 2018 Excellence Award from Cloud Computing Magazine
Monet WFO Honored for Exceptional Innovation TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Monet WFO as a 2018 Cloud