Hope to See You at ICMI!
The 2015 ICMI Contact Center Demo and Conference (October 19-21) is just weeks away, and at Monet we are proud to be a sponsor of this popular annual event.
If you haven’t made plans to attend yet it is certainly not too late – we hope to see you at the Rio Las Vegas. Monet Software will be located at Booth #420.
While we think it’s worth the trip to Vegas just to come and see us and hear about some exciting plans we have for the future at Monet, there are many other good reasons why this conference is an excellent investment.
This year’s workshops include such critical topics as:
• Conquering the Cross-Channel Customer Experience
• Agent Optimization: Maximizing the Frontline’s Performance and Productivity
• 10 Essential Principles for Writing to Customers in a Multichannel World
• Positioning Call Center Leaders for Success in a Sea of Change
• Contact Center Technology 101: What Every Professional Needs to Know
• Deriving Measurable ROI and Impact from your VOC Data and Tools
• Secrets to Developing an Award-Winning Customer Service Team
• From Common to Intelligent: Keys to “New” Self Service
At a time when so many aspects of the contact center industry are changing simultaneously, here is an opportunity to find out more about new technology, new customer engagement channels, and new ways to recruit and train agents. And maybe enjoy a great all-you-can-eat buffet and see a Cirque du Soleil at the same time.
Emojis At the Contact Center? Why Not?
We don’t know about you, but we never thought emojis would go mainstream. Oh, sure, having them punctuate the emotional
Three Essential Qualities Of an Efficient Contact Center
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time