Contact Center Workforce Software for a Better Customer Experience
TMCnet, a call center software publication, is featuring an interview with the CEO of Monet Software, provider of contact center workforce optimization solutions, as part of its launch of a new magazine called “Customer”. The interview addresses the following call center related topics: [more]
- Improving the customer experience and customer interactions
- Key developments in customer interactions over the last few years
- What impact does CRM have on the customer experience
- Impact of workforce management, call recording, quality management and call center metrics on the customer experience
- The future of cloud-computing on the delivery of software
You can read the whole interview called “Monet Software Paints a Picture of the New Customer Experience” on TMCnet’s website.
Emojis At the Contact Center? Why Not?
We don’t know about you, but we never thought emojis would go mainstream. Oh, sure, having them punctuate the emotional
Three Essential Qualities Of an Efficient Contact Center
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time