Contact Center Workforce Software for a Better Customer Experience
TMCnet, a call center software publication, is featuring an interview with the CEO of Monet Software, provider of contact center workforce optimization solutions, as part of its launch of a new magazine called “Customer”. The interview addresses the following call center related topics: [more]
- Improving the customer experience and customer interactions
- Key developments in customer interactions over the last few years
- What impact does CRM have on the customer experience
- Impact of workforce management, call recording, quality management and call center metrics on the customer experience
- The future of cloud-computing on the delivery of software
You can read the whole interview called “Monet Software Paints a Picture of the New Customer Experience” on TMCnet’s website.
Cloud Computing Magazine Names Verint Monet a 2019 Product of the Year Award Winner
Verint Monet Workforce Management Recognized for Exceptional Innovation Verint Monet announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded
Contact Center Software In the Cloud: Easier, Faster And Lower Costs!
The Cloud-based model uses a new multi-tenant and scalable architecture that was designed to efficiently and securely deliver web-based applications