Changing Software Providers? Don’t Move Away From Monet!
Switching ACD software/programs at a call center is not an uncommon practice. In fact, as more options become available many companies are considering a change, and weighing that against any potential loss of productivity during implementation and integration, as well as impact on agents and other team members.
But if your business is considering a switch, there is a very good chance that the benefits you derive from Monet solutions can be incorporated into your next system.
If like most Monet customers you’ve been able to drastically reduce the time you devote to forecasting and scheduling, and are now able to be pro-active when adherence issues arise, why would you ever want to leave those advantages behind?
If your new software comes from any of these providers, good news! You can take Monet with you:
• 3CLogic • 8×8 • Aastra • Acucall • Altigen • Asterisk • Asternic
• Avaya Aura Contact Center (rebranded Nortel Symposium ACD) • Avaya CMS
• Avaya CMS Real-time Wallboard • Avaya IP Office • Avaya IQ • Bright Pattern
• CallFinity • CCPro (ACD from West IP, formerly Magnetic North) • Cisco UCCE
• Cisco UCCX • Collab • ConnectFirst • Contivio • CosmoCom • Digium • EasyRun
• Evolve IP • Five9 • Fonality • Generic & Generic Enhanced (supports Monet’s Generic data formats) • Genesys/EchoPass • Genesys/Premier (formerly Angel.com)
• Genesys/PureCloud (rebranded Interactive Intelligence PureCloud) • inContact
• IndoSoft • Interactive Intelligence (CIC 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, CIC 2016, CIC 2017)
• Inter-Tel • M5 Networks • Mitel 5000 • Mitel MiContact Center (rebranded PairieFyre ACD) • NEC • Newbridge• NewVoiceMedia • Oracle Contact Center Anywhere (CCA)
• Oracle Contact On Demand (CoD) • Serenova (formerly LiveOps) • Siemens HiPath
• Siemens OSCC • ShoreTel (Connect Cloud & Connect Premise) • Swyx • Syntellect
• Talkdesk • Taske • Teleknowledge • TFB • TouchStar • Transera • USAN • Vocalcom
• Vuesion • WFM for Service Cloud (Salesforce) • Xima • Zeacom
Don’t see your provider listed? There is still a good chance you can continue to enjoy all of the features Monet has to offer.
Cloud Computing Magazine Names Verint Monet a 2019 Product of the Year Award Winner
Verint Monet Workforce Management Recognized for Exceptional Innovation Verint Monet announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded
Contact Center Software In the Cloud: Easier, Faster And Lower Costs!
The Cloud-based model uses a new multi-tenant and scalable architecture that was designed to efficiently and securely deliver web-based applications