Call center workforce management software selection criteria
Here is a list that should be helpful when selecting a workforce management solution:
1. Key functionality to consider:
- ACD integration for call history
- Simulation of forecasts
- Staffing and Scheduling
- Exception handling
- Intra-day management
- Real-time adherence
- Performance metrics reports
2. Implementation of software:
- Time to implement – ready to use.
- Equipment needed (hardware and software)
- Resources needed (internal, vendor, consultants)
3. Total cost of ownership:
- Upfront cost for software, hardware, integration and implementation?
- Ongoing costs for subscription, maintenance, support, upgrade fees?
- Operational costs for IT team, facilities, etc.
4. User adoption:
- Ease of use to make sure software gets used to full extend
- Configurable to meet your unique center needs
5. ROI and Risk:
- Payback time: Benefits versus costs/investment
- Financial risk if solution does not meet your needs
For a more detailed list, please download our Workforce Management Success Kit.
Four Unique Ideas for Improving Contact Center Efficiency
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time
Boost Performance Management Results With a Monthly Challenge
There are countless ways to motivate agents and other employees into improving performance. Most contact centers have tried the obvious