Call Center Scheduling Tips: #3 Agent Adherence
Here is call center scheduling tip #3: Once you produce optimized schedules, it will be important for agents to stay on schedule, taking their breaks and lunches on time and returning on time, thus reducing shrinkage. What should you do to improve schedule adherence?
Inform and educate
- Agents need to understand the relevance of schedule adherence
- Explain how 10 minutes impacts the entire center performance
Measure and manage
- Measure & track adherence using workforce management tools
- Share adherence reports with your agents – how they are doing
- Reward agents (95% within adherence) – recognition & bonus
- Agents are aware of the consequences for out-of-adherence behavior
Workforce Management: Big Benefits for Small Contact Centers
Where is it written that only contact centers with 100 agents or more can benefit from a workforce management solution?
Confidence: The Overlooked (But Vital) Agent Trait
What qualities do you look for when interviewing potential contact center agents? Certainly, experience is important, but as this is