One of the most challenging jobs related to managing any call center, is ensuring there is the right number of staff with the right skills available at the right times of the day. Over the last 12 months we haven written a few articles about schedule adherence and received a lot of interest about this topic. Therefore, we thought it would be a good idea to create a summary of the top articles as a resource for call center schedule adherence policy:
- What is schedule adherence and why is it important for your call center?
- What is advanced real-time schedule adherence?
- Schedule adherence for call centers - a strategy whitepaper
- What does lack of schedule adherence cost a call center?
- Important call center metric: schedule adherence
- What is real-time schedule adherence and why it is important
- 7 Tips for improved schedule adherence in your call center