Call center recording software tips and resources – part 2
This is part two of our series “call center recording tips and resources” with strategies, practical tips, and best practices on how to use call recording effectively and efficiently in our call center. In this post we will talk about evaluation and selection criteria when shopping for call center recording software:
- How to evaluate call recording software solutions?
- Call recording software – the need for ease of use
- Call recording software selection guide: 10 questions to ask
- What is PCI compliant call recording
- Access security for call recording software: Who is listening?
If you have any other questions, please download our Call Center Management Success Kit with whitepapers, checklists and brochures about call recording, quality management, workforce management and performance management.
Five Ways Performance Management Data Contributes To A Better Contact Center
The frustrating thing about performance management (PM) is it’s never going to be perfect. Of course, that’s not uncommon in
The Critical Role of Bank Contact Centers
Depending on your age, you may remember a time when banks competed more aggressively against each other for business. There