Call center recording software tips and resources – part 2
This is part two of our series “call center recording tips and resources” with strategies, practical tips, and best practices on how to use call recording effectively and efficiently in our call center. In this post we will talk about evaluation and selection criteria when shopping for call center recording software:
- How to evaluate call recording software solutions?
- Call recording software – the need for ease of use
- Call recording software selection guide: 10 questions to ask
- What is PCI compliant call recording
- Access security for call recording software: Who is listening?
If you have any other questions, please download our Call Center Management Success Kit with whitepapers, checklists and brochures about call recording, quality management, workforce management and performance management.
Four Unique Ideas for Improving Contact Center Efficiency
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time
Boost Performance Management Results With a Monthly Challenge
There are countless ways to motivate agents and other employees into improving performance. Most contact centers have tried the obvious