Call center recording software tips and resources – part 2
This is part two of our series “call center recording tips and resources” with strategies, practical tips, and best practices on how to use call recording effectively and efficiently in our call center. In this post we will talk about evaluation and selection criteria when shopping for call center recording software:
- How to evaluate call recording software solutions?
- Call recording software – the need for ease of use
- Call recording software selection guide: 10 questions to ask
- What is PCI compliant call recording
- Access security for call recording software: Who is listening?
If you have any other questions, please download our Call Center Management Success Kit with whitepapers, checklists and brochures about call recording, quality management, workforce management and performance management.
The Operational Advantages of WFM
Still considering whether to add a workforce management solution to your contact center? There are many reasons doing so is
Abandon Rate: What It Is, Why It Goes Up, What You Can Do
Abandon: (verb): To leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: Sounds pretty grim, doesn’t it? “Abandon Rate” is one of