Call center recording software tips and resources – part 2
This is part two of our series “call center recording tips and resources” with strategies, practical tips, and best practices on how to use call recording effectively and efficiently in our call center. In this post we will talk about evaluation and selection criteria when shopping for call center recording software:
- How to evaluate call recording software solutions?
- Call recording software – the need for ease of use
- Call recording software selection guide: 10 questions to ask
- What is PCI compliant call recording
- Access security for call recording software: Who is listening?
If you have any other questions, please download our Call Center Management Success Kit with whitepapers, checklists and brochures about call recording, quality management, workforce management and performance management.
5 Contact Center Security Precautions You Should Implement Immediately
We often say that contact centers are on the front line of customer service. They are also on the front
Three Hurdles with Workforce Management – and How to Eliminate Them
When contact centers add Monet WFM, the result is a more efficient operation. Benefits include accurate forecasts, better schedules, monitoring of