Call center management tips – part 1
The following is a list of practical tips, tricks and best practices on how to manage your call center more effectively and efficiently. In part 1 of this series, we focus on how to improve call center forecasting and scheduling:
- Importance of accurate forecasting
- Improve forecasting with simulation tools
- How to forecast special days
- Intra-day forecasting
- Forecasting for multiple channels
- How to make a schedule work for your staff
- Include all agent activities into the schedule
- How to schedule full/part-time and flex-workers
- What about scheduling spreadsheets?
- Flexible shift model
Next week, we will provide tips regarding agent adherence and agent motivation – stay tuned.
Emojis At the Contact Center? Why Not?
We don’t know about you, but we never thought emojis would go mainstream. Oh, sure, having them punctuate the emotional
Three Essential Qualities Of an Efficient Contact Center
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time