Call Center Management New Year Resolutions
As you work on implementing new plans and strategies to further improve call center management and operations for 2012, it might be a good idea to reflect on 2011: What has worked well, and what has worked not so well? Here are a few questions to consider:
- What were the top 3 call center challenges in 2011?
- How can you overcome those challenges for 2012?
- What do you need to do to keep our agents happy and motivated?
- What do you have to do to better serve your customer?
- What new technologies and call center software do you need to make your work easier and more efficient?
- Do you have online sources that provide you with practical tips, ideas and tools (blog, twitter, etc.) for your daily work?
- What are the top 3 things you should focus on in 2012?
Emojis At the Contact Center? Why Not?
We don’t know about you, but we never thought emojis would go mainstream. Oh, sure, having them punctuate the emotional
Three Essential Qualities Of an Efficient Contact Center
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time