Call Center Management New Year Resolutions
As you work on implementing new plans and strategies to further improve call center management and operations for 2012, it might be a good idea to reflect on 2011: What has worked well, and what has worked not so well? Here are a few questions to consider:
- What were the top 3 call center challenges in 2011?
- How can you overcome those challenges for 2012?
- What do you need to do to keep our agents happy and motivated?
- What do you have to do to better serve your customer?
- What new technologies and call center software do you need to make your work easier and more efficient?
- Do you have online sources that provide you with practical tips, ideas and tools (blog, twitter, etc.) for your daily work?
- What are the top 3 things you should focus on in 2012?
Four Unique Ideas for Improving Contact Center Efficiency
The dictionary defines efficiency as “effective operation as measured by a comparison of production with cost (as in energy, time
Boost Performance Management Results With a Monthly Challenge
There are countless ways to motivate agents and other employees into improving performance. Most contact centers have tried the obvious