7 Reasons for Call Center Forecasting and Scheduling in the Cloud
Almost everyday, you can read analyst reports and magazine articles about the adoption of cloud-based solution in all areas of business, including call center forecasting and scheduling. Here are 7 reasons why companies move to cloud-based scheduling:
- Easier to use: Cloud-based solutions are designed to be easy to use for fast adoption, without a lot of training. Think ROI!
- Lower investment: Traditional software requires a substantial upfront investment for software licenses, hardware and additional software. The cloud model eliminates that.
- Faster implementation: Have you experienced long and painful software implementation projects? Cloud-based software has changed this. Instant account creation and easy configuration and self-service makes it possible to roll-out and use solutions in weeks.
- Less maintenance: The IT team in your company has to make sure that the software is working, servers are running, do back-ups, etc. Again, with cloud, this is all done by the solution provider.
- Always newest version: Do you use an older software version simply because it is too expensive or too painful to upgrade? Typically, cloud solutions automatically deploy new features and versions. Customer can easily take advantage of new functionality.
- Access from anywhere: Do you have call centers at multiple locations and a pool of flexible home agents? Providing a consistent infrastructure is a challenge. Cloud computing delivers “software” over the Internet – it’s easier to deploy, more consistent and easier to use and support.
- More flexibility and scalability: As you grow your call center and as your needs change, it is often easier to add functionality, capacity and additional modules using the cloud model.
Bottom line: Lower cost, lower risk and faster adoption are convincing more and more call centers to “go cloud”. To learn more, please watch a demo of cloud-based call center scheduling.
Cloud Computing Magazine Names Verint Monet a 2019 Product of the Year Award Winner
Verint Monet Workforce Management Recognized for Exceptional Innovation Verint Monet announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded
Contact Center Software In the Cloud: Easier, Faster And Lower Costs!
The Cloud-based model uses a new multi-tenant and scalable architecture that was designed to efficiently and securely deliver web-based applications